Address: 1039 Executive Dr., Suite 102
Hixson, TN 37343
Phone: (423) 875–6162
Fax: (423) 875–6145
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8am to 5pm; Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Shot Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8am to 11:30am, 1pm to 4:30pm
For Appointments: Call us at (423) 875–6162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with request. Please include your name and telephone number so we can contact you. We welcome patients from Hixson, Chattanooga, Soddy-Daisy, Dayton, Signal Mountain, Redbank and neighboring communities.
What do I need to bring to my first office visit?
- New patient packet with questionnaires filled out
- A comprehensive list of medications you are taking, including: Prescriptions, OTC meds, vitamins and herbal supplements
- List of known drug allergies
- Current insurance card and valid photo ID (such as a driver’s license)
- If skin tests are planned for the initial visit, wear or bring a short-sleeved shirt. (Skin tests are done on the back and upper arms so sleeves need to roll up easily. Children may wish to bring a favorite toy or video game.)
What medications should I discontinue taking prior to skin allergy testing?
- Stop OTC and prescription antihistamines three days prior to your appointment. (Many cold, sinus and allergy combinations contain antihistamines and should be stopped for three days prior to your appointment.)
How long will the first office visit be? What test(s) will be performed?
- Expect approximately three hours if skin allergy testing will be done.
- Additional tests that may need to be administrated are breathing test for cough, shortness of breath or asthma.
- Lab work or x-rays may also be ordered.
We kindly request that you do not wear colognes, perfumes or scented aftershaves, as these may exacerbate allergic and asthma symptoms in our patients. If you have any questions regarding your treatment, please call our office at (423) 875–6162.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, please notify our office 24 hours in advance at (423) 875–6162 so we can use this time for another patient.
Insurance and Billing
We participate in most insurance plans including: TennCare, Blue Care, Medicare, Humana, Tricare, Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare and Blue Cross Blue Shield Network P and Network S. (We do not participate in Blue Cross Network E.) We also participate in most Medicare Advantage Plans. Co-payments and deductibles are due at the time services are rendered. We accept check, cash and Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards.
We accept self-referrals. A few insurance companies require a referral from your PCP. This should be obtained prior to your scheduled appointment.
Please contact your pharmacist. They will fax a refill request to our office. Turnaround time is usually 24 hours. On weekends, we will refill your prescriptions on the next business day.
Request for refill on allergy drops (SLIT, sublingual immunotherapy drops)
Call during regular office hours, Monday through Thursday, at least one week in advance. All drop orders are prepaid, as drops are custom made for each patient. New SLIT patients will need to schedule an office visit (20 minute wait). Bring EpiPen or AviQ with you.
For serious emergencies, such as severe asthma attack and anaphylaxis, please call 911.
Our telephone is answered 24 hours a day. Our answering service will contact the physician for issues arising after office hours.
To schedule an appointment after office hours email request to email@example.com with your name and phone number.